Healthy Texas Women is a program offering women’s health and family planning at no cost to eligible women in Texas.
What is covered?
- Sexually transmitted infection services and HIV screening
- Contraceptives and permanent sterilization
- Screening and treatment for postpartum depression
- Much more!
- If you have Medicaid for Pregnant Women, you may be automatically enrolled.
- If you are eligible, you will receive a letter from Texas Health and Human Services confirming you have been enrolled in the Healthy Texas Women program.
- For questions, call 2-1-1 or visit the YourTexasBenefits.com or www.healthytexaswomen.org.