HealthCARE Options is a targeted benefit plan designed primarily for the adult indigent population. This plan targets the El Paso County residents that are at or below 100% of the poverty level and are not receiving similar benefits through Medicaid, Medicare, CHIP or other programs. Benefits include primary care services such as physician office visits, in-network specialist care, office-based labs and x-rays.
For more information on how to qualify for HealthCARE Options, Call (915) 532-3778 or 1-877-532-3778.
- Nov 04.2022.Updated_COVID-19_HCO Telemedicine Telephone Services
- Oct 06.2022.Updated_COVID-19_HCO Telemedicine Telephone Services
- Jun 30.2022.Updated_COVID-19_HCO Telemedicine Telephone Services
- Jun 30.2022.Updated COVID_19 Telemedicine, Telehealth & Telephone Services_Extension thru August 31st , 2022
- Jun 01.2022.Updated_COVID-19_HCO Telemedicine Telephone Services