The First Steps program offers:
- A nurse who helps with pregnancy related questions
- A nurse and/or social worker who can help coordinate prenatal care
- A nurse and/or social worker who can help coordinate social services, mental health services and provides referrals to community agencies
- Home visits by a case manager will be done if necessary
- A Monthly Prenatal Class/Baby Shower where we discuss:
- Medicaid and CHIP Perinatal benefits
- Information on Texas Health Steps
- Importance of Breastfeeding
- Nutrition During Pregnancy
- Prenatal Care
- Newborn care
- A gift to every member who attends our Prenatal Class/Baby Shower
Sign-up for our prenatal class here
Learn about the Healthy Texas Women Program! The program provides women’s health and family planning services.
Beginning Sept. 1, 2020, the Texas Health and Human Services Commission is implementing Healthy Texas Women Plus, an enhanced, cost-effective and limited postpartum services package for women enrolled in the Healthy Texas Women program. Healthy Texas Women Plus will be provided in the postpartum period for not more than 12 months after the enrollment date. Women in Healthy Texas Women Plus will have access to both Healthy Texas Women and Healthy Texas Women Plus benefits. For More information about Health Texas Womens Plus services, click here: Healthy Texas Women (HTW) Plus Services Available September 1, 2020 | TMHP.
We look forward to hearing from you! Call us today!
915-532-3778 or toll-free at 1-877- 532-3778