Children of Traveling Farmworkers
El Paso Health has special services for Children of Traveling Farmworkers.
We can help you receive the following benefits:
- Assist you in scheduling a Texas Health Steps Medicaid checkup
- Provide you with a list of our Night Clinics
- Help you with transportation
- Obtain Vision Benefits
- Find Mental Health Services
- Assist with a special health problem
To help you receive these services you must:
Be a farm worker that travels for work.
Pick onions, chile, lettuce, tomatoes, grapes, pecans, etc.
Pack or process vegetables, fruit, dairy products, etc.
Call us at 915-532-3778 or toll free at 1-877-532-3778. We can help you!