Our staff consists of highly qualified and trained individuals, fluent in both English and Spanish. You can reach our Member Services Department at 915-532-3778 or toll-free 1-877-532-3778. You can also reach us by email at email@example.com. We are available Monday through Friday during regular business hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Mountain Time, excluding state approved holidays. Call center hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you call after regular business, weekend, and holiday hours, El Paso Health will still answer your phone call.
TTY Line for the Hearing Impaired, our toll-free TTY phone number is 1-855-532-3740 or 915-532-3740.
Interpreter services are available. We also have interpreters who know sign language. Let us know at least two days before your doctor’s visit if you need this service.
We can explain what services are covered, and help you get the services you need. We can:
- Help you choose or change a Primary Care Provider for your child
- We will transfer members to 211 to change your address or phone number
- Explain how to get transportation services
- Act as your patient advocate and listen to your complaints and concerns
- Tell you about classes, health fairs, and other special events in your area
If your Medicaid ID card is lost or stolen, you can get a new one by calling our Member Services Department, please call us at 915-532-3778 or toll-free 1-877-532-3778.
NEW: NEMT Services Effective 6/1/21
Transportation to Medicaid Services
You or your child may be able to get free transportation to and from the doctor, dentist, hospital, drugstore or other providers of Medicaid services.
If you or your child need a ride to an appointment, Access2Care, an El Paso Health Partner, may be able to help you with:
- Public transportation, like the city bus.
- Money to purchase gas.
- A taxi or van service.
- Commercial transit, like a bus or plane, to go to another city for an appointment.
How to request a ride:
Call Access2Care toll-free at 1-844-572-8196 at least two workdays before your appointment or five days before the appointment if it is outside your county.
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) Services and “Where’s My Ride?”
- NEMT and Where’s My Ride? services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- Members can access NEMT and “Where’s My Ride?” services by calling Access2Care at 1-844-572-8196 to schedule a transportation appointment.
- Access2Care Call Center Representatives consists of highly qualified and trained individuals, fluent in both English and Spanish. You can reach Access2Care representatives for information toll-free at 1-844-572-8196.
- Access2Care interpreter services are available at 1-844-572-8196.
- Access2Care toll free TTY phone number is 711.
When requesting a ride, make sure to have the following information:
- Medicaid ID number for the person with the appointment.
- Address and phone number of your pickup location.
- Address and phone number of your appointment location.
- Name of the medical professional you or your child will be seeing.
- Date and time of the appointment.
- Any unique needs you may have, like using a wheelchair or walker, so the right vehicle can be sent.
You may also be asked for more information about the appointment.
Some services that are ordered by your doctor or specialist will require a decision by El Paso Health before you receive them. This approval is called a prior authorization. For information on services that require prior authorization please call El Paso Health Member Services at 915-532-3778 or 1-877-532-3778. We are available Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MST (excluding holidays).
To learn more about the Prior Authorization process, click here Prior Authorization – El Paso Health
Your electronic protected health information is subject to disclosure for: (A) treatment; (B) payment;(C) health care operations; or (D) performing an insurance or health maintenance organization function described by Section 602.053, Insurance Code; or (2) as otherwise authorized or required by state or federal law.